Jackson, MS 39201
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives in the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As the leading firm in the country which specializes in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the great opportunities throughout the Continental U.S.
We currently have a great assignment for a Proposal Writer in Jackson, MS. As a Proposal Writer, you will support our client, a full-service consulting, engineering and technical firm focused on helping public and private clients improve the environment and infrastructure.
The Proposal Writer will be responsible for creating technical documents and proposals, with additional duties to include:
- Planning, developing, organizing, writing and editing proposals and grant applications
- Researching, developing and documenting technical design specifications and testing scripts
- Producing electronic documentation in addition to hard copy manuals
- Maintaining a comprehensive library of technical terminology and documentation
- Analyzing documents to maintain continuity of style and content
- Managing updates and revisions to technical literature
Specific qualifications for the Proposal Writer role include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Science, Educational Technology or related field from an ABET - accredited collegiate program
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a proposal or technical writing position
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to write in both explanatory and procedural styles
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- Build a better construction career with RealStreet!