Quality / Performance Assurance Manager
Piketon, OH 45661 US
We currently have a great assignment for a Quality / Performance Assurance Manager. This individual will support our client, an Ohio based company with three decades of experience providing Federal facility support, environmental services and construction solutions. The position provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes paid holidays, paid time off, an extensive insurance plan and a 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match.
The Quality / Performance Assurance Manager will join our client’s construction group team in Piketon, Ohio. They will execute Quality and Performance Assurance services to ensure company needs are met.
Responsibilities of the Quality / Performance Assurance Manager include:
- Directing activities associated with the development and implementation of Quality / Performance / Assurance policies, procedures and systems
- Developing training programs for site personnel involved in Quality / Performance Assurance work and assists in establishing operation standards
- Maintaining or contributing towards the management and analysis of departmental budgets, and providing management budget updates or reports through regularly scheduled operations review meetings
- Ensuring that work is performed safely, in accordance with policies, procedures and regulations
- Planning, scheduling and organizing work to ensure efficient utilization of employees and proper compliance with all contract requirements, quality standards and budgetary guidelines
- Ensuring employees are aware of performance expectations and overseeing performance appraisals
Specific qualifications for the Quality / Performance Assurance Manager include:
- Bachelor's Degree and eleven (11) years of experience in a quality assurance, or performance assurance role; fifteen (15) years of construction experience in a quality assurance or performance assurance role may be substituted for a degree
- Proficiency with latest versions of Microsoft Suite
- Must be authorized to work in the US
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & long term disability insurance
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!
RealStreet is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.