Washington, DC 20850 US
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected construction management executives to owners and leading contractors, working on commercial and government projects. As one of the leading firms in the country specializing exclusively in this area, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading organizations enabling us access to the top engineering and construction programs throughout the country.
RealStreet has an assignment for Recorders. These individuals will support our client, which focuses on project and partners addressing issues of social equity, sustainable communities and healthy populations. In addition to a competitive pay, this position provides a benefits package which includes an extensive insurance plan and a 401(k) Retirement Plan with a generous company match (additional benefit details listed below).
The Recorders will join a cadre of “on-demand” professionals to support an annual 3-4 month project involving peer review of applications for government-funded grant programs. The role of the “on-site” Recorder is to create a final summary report for each grant application reviewed by capturing consensus comments dictated by a panel of Subject Matter Experts (SME). Meetings typically take place from March to May and are conducted in-person at various hotel venues throughout the Washington, DC metro area.
Specific qualifications for the Recorders include:
- Have the ability and willingness to:
- Travel to hotel venues in the Washington, DC metro region approximately 3 days per week during the annual 5-8-week meeting period - travel costs are reimbursed
- Work a flexible schedule with availability during the peak peer review season, March – May
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Four (4) or more years of related experience, (it may be possible for additional relevant experience to be substituted for education) to include:
- Previous writing / editing experience
- Experience supporting in-person panel meetings/group discussions
- Computer proficiency with:
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications
- A working and reliable laptop
- Excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills and the ability to strictly adhere to client-specific guidelines and procedures
- Experienced and motivated to work independently in a fast-paced environment, often with very tight deadlines
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & Long – Term Disability
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!
RealStreet is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.