Registered Land Surveyor
Mobile, AL 36609 US
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As a leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
We currently have a great assignment for a Registered Land Surveyor. This individual will support our client, a design engineering firm based out of Mobile, AL, with commercial, industrial and federal projects around the country. The position provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes paid holidays, paid time off, an extensive insurance plan and a 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match.
The Registered Land Surveyor will become a part of our client’s Mobile, Alabama office. This individual will drive the performance and standards of the survey crews.
- Managing daily functions of surveying crews
- Preforming boundary, topographic, hydrographic, ALTA, and as-built surveys as well as construction staking and layout
- Ensuring quality standards and completeness survey activities and searches
- Assuring project designs meet industry standards
- Conducting survey data collection and interpretation
- Maintaining technical standards
- Maintaining safe working conditions for all crews
- Mentoring associate engineers and relaying training needs to department heads
Specific qualifications for the Registered Land Surveyor include:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Active Professional Land Surveyor license and willing to get licensure in other states
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience with land surveying to include the following:
- Boundary surveys
- Topographic surveys
- Hydrographic surveys
- ALTA surveys
- Calculation of construction layout points
- Minimum five (5) years of experience managing surveying crews
- Knowledge of surveying technology in use including:
- Total Stations
- Data collection devices
- 3D scanners
- Valid drivers license in good standing
- Authorized to work in the US
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & long term disability insurance
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!
RealStreet is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.