Registered Land Surveyor
Nashville, TN 37211
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives in the Architecture, Engineering & Construction (AEC) industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As a leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level AEC employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's top companies, enabling us access to the top opportunities throughout the continental U.S.
RealStreet currently has a great opportunity for a Registered Land Surveyor. This individual will support our client, a growing engineering design and consulting firm in Nashville, Tennessee. In addition to a competitive salary, this position provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes paid holidays and time off, an extensive insurance plan and a 401(k)-retirement plan with a generous company match (additional benefit details listed below).
The Registered Land Surveyor position is based in Nashville, TN, and will be responsible for working on municipal and other projects.
- Manage and schedule all survey field crews
- Prepare proposals and contracts for review
- Perform all ALTA / NSPS land title surveys, boundary determinations and computations, and construction stakeout computations while ensuring cutsheets are checked accuracy
- Perform topographic and hydro surveys, builder services, as well as metes and bounds descriptions
Specific qualifications for the Registered Land Surveyor role include:
- A bachelor's degree in construction management or engineering
- 8+ years’ experience working as a land surveyor
- Professional Land Surveyor (PLS) License in Nashville
- Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3-D
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!