Residential Take-Off Estimator
Fairfax, VA 22030
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As a leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
RealStreet currently has a great opportunity for a Residential take-off Estimator in Fairfax, VA. This individual will support our client, a growing construction services firm in Virginia with projects across the Mid-Atlantic region. The position provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes an extensive insurance plan and a 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match (additional benefit details listed below).
The Estimator will be responsible for:
- Preparing material quantity take-offs of the plans for multifamily new construction projects
- Playing an active role working closely with Architects, Engineers, Owners and Subcontractors on garden style apartment complexes located around the Manassas, Virginia area
- Provide quantity take-offs to cost estimators
Specific qualifications for the Estimator role include:
- 5 years’ experience working as an estimator for a general contractor in multifamily housing
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, architectural or construction management
- Experience with MS Office products with advanced skills in Excel
- Experience with takeoff software – Bluebeam, latest version
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.