Lawrenceville, GA 30046
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As a leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
We currently have a great assignment for a Senior Architect. This individual will support our client, an architectural and land planning design firm based out of Nashville, Tennessee, with projects in Georgia. The position provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes paid holidays, paid time off, an extensive insurance plan and a 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match.
The Senior Architect will become a part of our client’s Atlanta area office in Lawrenceville, GA. The Senior Architect will supervise the architectural staff and projects primarily in the recreation, public infrastructure, residential and commercial market sectors.
Responsibilities of the Senior Architect include:
- Project management
- Approving and stamping drawings
- Coordination of project team to include in-house resources and subconsultants
- Supervision and mentoring of architectural staff
Specific qualifications for the Senior Architect include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture from an NAAB accredited university
- Licensed Architect or NCARB certification
- Minimum of seven (7) years of professional architectural experience
- Proficiency with:
- AutoCAD, latest version
- Revit, latest version
- SketchUp, latest version
- Microsoft Office suite
- Willingness to travel overnight, typically one time a month
- Valid driver’s license
- Authorized to work in the US
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & long-term disability insurance
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!
RealStreet is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.