Senior Civil CAD Technician
Mobile, AL 36606 US
We currently have a great assignment for a Senior Civil CAD Technician. This individual will support our client, a multidisciplinary engineering firm based out of Mobile, AL. The position provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes an extensive insurance plan and a 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match.
The Senior Civil CAD Technician will become a critical part of a project design team in our client’s Mobile, Alabama office and will support a variety of civil site development projects.
Responsibilities of the Senior Civil CAD Technician include:
- Preparing design drawings, plans, sections, details and specifications for civil projects such as roadways, bridges, water/wastewater, underground utilities and site improvements
- Utilizing survey files to develop surfaces and corridors
- Following protocols for Mobile County, City of Mobile and ALDOT
- Working closely with the project manager and other team members to achieve project goals
- Mentoring designers and drafters
Specific qualifications for the Senior Civil CAD Technician include:
- High School Diploma with 2 years of drafting design coursework, or a college degree
- Ten (10) years of structural, transportation or civil site design drafting experience
- Computer proficiency, with the following experience:
- Ten (10) years of experience with either AutoCAD Civil 3D or MicroStation and Open Roads
- Proficient using the latest version of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with ArcGIS is preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- Authorized to work in the US
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & long-term disability insurance
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!
RealStreet is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.