Senior Construction Scheduler
Washington, DC 20003 US
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As a leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
We currently have a great assignment for a Senior Construction Scheduler. This individual will support our client, one of the world’s largest engineering, construction, technical and management firms. In addition to a competitive salary, this position provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes paid holidays, paid time off, an extensive insurance plan and a 401(k) Retirement Plan with a generous company match (additional benefit details listed below).
The Senior Construction Scheduler will become a part of our client’s team in Washington, DC, and will be responsible for creating, maintaining, updating, analyzing and reporting on engineering and construction project schedules.
Responsibilities of the Senior Construction Scheduler include:
- Working with the design team and engineers to optimize project schedules and mitigate schedule delays
- Analyzing schedules related claims and change orders
- Oversees and manages the efforts of subordinate Project Schedulers
- Organizing meetings to resolve problems on construction projects
- Briefing clients and management personnel
- Reporting to the Construction Manager, Project Manager or Program Manager
Specific qualifications for the Senior Construction Scheduler role include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management or Business Management
- Fifteen (15) years of construction scheduling experience, preferably with experience working on NAVFAC or USACE projects
- Certified Construction Manager (CCM) or Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Proficiency using Primavera P6 or P7, with the ability to analyze schedules using different filters
- Authorized to work in the US and able to pass standard Federal background investigation
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!
RealStreet is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.