Senior Piping Engineer
Houston, TX 29607 US
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As a leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
We currently have a great assignment for a Senior Piping Engineer. This individual will support our client, an engineering, procurement and construction services firm with projects around the world. The position provides a benefits package which includes an extensive insurance plan and a 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match.
The Senior Piping Engineer will provide engineering services for nuclear projects out of our client’s office in Houston, Texas.
Responsibilities of the Senior Piping Engineer include:
- Planning, organizing and coordinating piping engineering and multi-disciplined design projects
- Engaging in the planning, design and construction phases of engineering projects through project startup
- Preparing and reviewing calculations and specifications relating to pipe routing and layout, stress analyses, hanger design and P&ID development
Specific qualifications for the Senior Piping Engineer include:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Ten (10) years of relevant experience, including:
- Design, estimating, specification preparation, construction document preparation experience
- Nuclear operations, preferred
- Federal project experience, such as with the Department of Energy (DOE) or the Department of Defense (DoD), preferred
- Registration as a Professional Engineer (PE) is preferred
- Familiarity with 2D and 3D computer aided drafting applications
- A working knowledge of Federal (including the Department of Energy), state and local codes and standards applicable to piping design
- Must be a US Citizen
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & long term disability insurance
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!
RealStreet is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.