Senior Process Engineer
Greenville, SC 29607 US
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As a leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
We currently have a great assignment for a Senior Process Engineer. This individual will support our client, an engineering, procurement and construction services firm with projects around the world. The position provides a benefits package which includes an extensive insurance plan and a 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match.
The Senior Process Engineer will provide process engineering services for nuclear projects out of our client’s office in Greenville, South Carolina.
Responsibilities of the Senior Process Engineer include:
- Planning, organizing and coordinating process engineering and multi-disciplined design projects
- Engaging in the planning, design and construction phases of engineering projects, including project startup
- Preparing and reviewing calculations and specifications relating to P&ID development
- Generating and reviewing designs, design criteria, calculations and specifications
- Conducting construction document reviews
Specific qualifications for the Senior Process Engineer include:
- Bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering
- Ten (10) years of relevant engineering design experience, preferably including:
- Federal project experience with the Department of Energy (DOE) or the Department of Defense (DoD)
- Design, estimating, specification preparation, construction document preparation experience
- Utility, mechanical systems and equipment design experience
- Registration as a Professional Engineer (PE) is preferred
- Familiarity with computer aided drafting applications
- A working knowledge of Federal (including the Department of Energy), state and local codes and standards applicable to civil engineering design, as well as commercial availability and cost of materials, means and methods of construction
- Must be a US Citizen
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & long term disability insurance
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!
RealStreet is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.