Senior Project Manager / Construction Manager Estimator
Arlington, VA 92618
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As the leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
We currently have a great assignment for a Senior Project Manager / Construction Manager Estimator. As a Senior Project Manager / Construction Manager Estimator with RealStreet, you will be working on a Federal Program for our client, a leading provider of construction management, project controls, scheduling, estimating and claims analysis services.
The Senior Project Manager / Construction Manager Estimator position is based in Arlington, Virginia and will be responsible for providing overall lead support, direction and management for estimating assigned design and construction projects in the Washington, DC area. The Senior Project Manager / Construction Manager Estimator position will provide estimating leadership, oversight and overall responsibility for the timeliness, completeness, quality and cost of multiple construction projects. Additional duties to include:
- Creating and reviewing Rough Order of Magnitude estimates (ROM’s), Independent Cost Estimates (ICE’s), cost analysis and change management support
- Creating cost estimates, studies, analyses and evaluations at all levels of project development for pre-design through project closeout
- Developing Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCE) or working with them for Federal Agencies or their contract support personnel
- Applying estimating practices, techniques, processes and procedures to complete bottoms-up comprehensive estimates for assigned projects including change requests for existing construction contracts
- Reading and interpreting drawings, specification, requests for proposals and contracts with an understanding of means, methods and sequences
- Analyzing drawings, specifications, proposals and other documentation to prepare time, cost and labor estimates
Specific qualifications for the Senior Project Manager / Construction Manager Estimator role include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related field
- 10 years minimum experience involving project or construction estimating activities
- Must possess an active Certified Cost Professional (CCP) certification
- Experience leading an Estimating Team that will be required to perform difficult and complex estimating activities typical of engineering / construction industry projects
- Competency in software programs such as Microsoft Office Suite, RSMeans, MS Project, Primavera, BIM, Bluebeam, etc.
- Must have reliable transportation
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & Long Term Disability
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!