Senior Property Condition Assessor
Alexandria, VA 22314 US
We currently have a great assignment for a Senior Property Condition Assessor. This individual will support our client, a cost and project management firm in Alexandria, VA with projects throughout the country. This individual will be based out of the Alexandria, VA office. Well-qualified candidates may have the option to work remotely 50-100% of the time (the determination will be based on education and past experience). The position provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes paid holidays, paid time off, an extensive insurance plan and a 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match.
The Senior Property Condition Assessor will become part of the Assessment Services Team, which specialize in undertaking Equity Level Property Condition Assessments, Facility Condition Assessments, and various other Technical Due Diligence Reports. Due to the expanding nature of the business and the Assessment Services Team, this role offers exceptional opportunities for career progression and development. In addition the role offers opportunities for travel throughout the US in addition to local projects
Responsibilities of the Senior Property Condition Assessor:
- Complete detailed condition assessments and other building evaluations from site visits to report issuance
- Reports include: exterior facades, roofs, interior finishes, MEP, fire and life safety, and conveyance systems
- Provide detailed repair and capital replacement recommendations, along with associated cost estimates.
- Coordinate site visits with clients, building managers, internal staff, and sub-consultants
- Complete site visits throughout the country
- Identify potential new clients
- Manage workload and deliverables
- Develop cost forecast with the cost team
Specific qualifications for the Senior Property Condition Assessor include:
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture, engineering, project management or equivalent experience in the field of property condition assessment
- 5+ years’ experience in (equity level/detailed) Property / Facility Condition Assessments or alternative experience in Project /Construction Management and Facilities Management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with condition assessment software is preferred
- Overnight and out of town travel is required
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Authorized to work in the US
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & long term disability insurance
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!
RealStreet is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.