Senior Quality Manager
Nashville, TN 37072 US
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As a leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
We currently have a great assignment for a Senior Quality Manager. This individual will support our client, a design engineering firm based out of Nashville, TN, with commercial and industrial projects around the country. The position provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes paid holidays, paid time off, an extensive insurance plan and a 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match.
The Senior Quality Manager will become a critical part of our client’s Nashville, Tennessee team and will support commercial and industrial projects.
Responsibilities of the Senior Quality Manager include:
- Evaluating operations to ensure that products meet quality, integrity and functionality requirements
- Creating, implementing and conducting standard Quality Control (QC) processes, inspections and evaluations
- Producing and recording equipment installation checklist
- Developing project specific Quality Management Plans (QMP) and ensuring they are implemented throughout employees, subcontractors and consultants
- Acting as a QC resource to other employees of the contractor
- Participating in the safety committee
Specific qualifications for the Senior Quality Manager include:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or construction management
- Ten (10) years of experience in construction, including:
- Five (5) years of experience in a construction quality role
- Experience working on large industrial projects
- Knowledge of codes, standards and Industry best practices including:
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- International Organization for Standardization
- National Electrical Code
- National Fire Prevention Association
- International Building Code
- Computer proficiency, with experience using the latest versions of:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Valid driver’s license
- Authorized to work in the US
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & long term disability insurance
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!
RealStreet is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.