Nashville, TN 37228 US
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As a leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
We currently have a great assignment for a Senior Project Superintendent. This individual will support our client, a regional general contracting firm based out of Nashville, TN with projects throughout the United States. The position provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes paid holidays, paid time off, an extensive insurance plan and a 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match.
The Senior Project Superintendent will become a part of our client’s Nashville, TN regional. This individual will drive project success my supervising and coordinating field operations.
- Maintains communications with owners, designers, subcontractors and vendors
- Implements the site safety program
- Drives the quality assurance process on projects
- Develops and maintains site logistics
- Leads efforts to maintain the site schedule through daily supervision and coordination of site activities
- Monitors and controls site cost
Specific qualifications for the Senior Construction Superintendent include:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Ten (10) years of commercial construction experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Latest Version
- Valid Driver’s License
- Authorized to work in the US
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & long term disability insurance
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!
RealStreet is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.