Sr. Construction Manager
Washington, DC 20003
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As the leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
We currently have a great assignment for a Sr. Construction Manager. As a Sr. Construction Manager, you will be supporting our client, one of the world’s largest engineering, construction, technical and management services firms.
The Sr. Construction Manager will join the project team on-site at multiple federal building job sites in Washington, DC. The Sr. Construction Manager will be responsible for developing capitol cost estimates during planning, engineering and construction phases of projects, to include:
- Developing independent cost and pricing assessments for claims and change orders
- Developing life cycle cost analyses
- Working with design engineers and construction engineers to develop cost effective solutions for technical issues
Specific qualifications for the Sr. Construction Manager role include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction / Project Management or a similar related field
- Professional certification as either a Professional Engineer (PE), a Certified Construction Manager (CCM) or a Registered Architect (RA) with NCARB or an applicable State Agency
- Minimum of 10 years construction management experience on commercial construction projects is required and previous work on Federal projects is preferred
- Proficiency with Primavera scheduling and PROLOG project management software is required
- Must be able to pass a standard Federal background investigation for employment
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!