San Antonio, TX 78226
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As a leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
We currently have a great assignment for a Superintendent. This individual will support our client, one of the fastest growing general contractors in the Mid-Atlantic and central region. The position provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes paid holidays, paid time off, an extensive insurance plan and a 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match.
The Superintendent will become a part of our client’s 1,500 square foot interior fit-out project in San Antonio, Texas.
- Managing the project and schedules to meet or exceed gross margin target
- Managing relationships between various trades to include:
- Design team
- Project team
- Maintaining close control over the accuracy and quality for each work activity
- Preparing daily construction reports
- Developing detailed project logistics plan
- Developing and managing safety plans
- Ensuring work is performed in accordance with plans, specifications and local building codes
- Maintaining and updating reports and documents to include:
- Project specifications
- Working with the project team to manage material deliveries and material onsite
- Coordinating schedules and layouts in accordance with project requirements
- Identifying and reporting problems or deficiencies and documenting on-site activities that may impede progress or compliance to project and contract requirements
- Assisting the Project Manager in reviewing change orders prior to execution
- Approving miscellaneous purchases and reviewing subcontract agreements while maintaining close control over the budget for each work activity
Specific qualifications for the Superintendent include:
- Three (3) or more years of Project Superintendent experience
- Two (2) or more years of onsite or assistant experience
- Proficiency with the following software:
- Microsoft Office version 2019
- Microsoft Project version 2019
- Authorized to work in the US
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & long-term disability insurance
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!
RealStreet is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.#RealStreetHires!