Survey Crew Leader
Arlington, TX 76006 US
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As a leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
We currently have a great assignment for a Survey Crew Leader. This individual will support our client, a growing design firm based out of Arlington, TX, with projects southwest. The position provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes an extensive insurance plan and a 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match.
The Survey Crew Leader will become a part of our client’s civil group in Arlington, TX and will supervise all phases of work in the field.
Responsibilities of the Survey Crew Leader include:
- Uses the Trimble Robotic, GPS or level for more difficult survey work
- Supervises subordinate personnel in the use of instruments in less exacting work
- Maintains survey vehicle and equipment assigned to his crew
- Administers survey safety program for his crew
- Provides technical assistance and guidance on work methods and procedures to less experienced personnel in related work
- Works closely with all members of survey crew
- Has some contact with client and public during daily work
- Overnight and out-of-town travel is required
Specific qualifications for the Survey Crew Leader include:
- High school diploma or GED
- Some vocational school training in engineering technology and surveying
- Three (3) years of experience as a survey crew leader
- Seven (7) years of experience in survey work, including topographic surveys
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Authorized to work in the US
- Valid driver’s license
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & long term disability insurance
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!
RealStreet is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.