Nashville, TN 37211
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As a leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
RealStreet currently has a great opportunity for a Survey Technician. This individual will support our client, an engineering design and consulting firm that is headquartered in Alabama with a growing number of offices throughout the country. In addition to a competitive salary, this position provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes paid holidays and time off, an extensive insurance plan and a 401(k)-retirement plan with a generous company match (additional benefit details listed below).
The Survey Technician will become a part of our client’s civil design office in Nashville, TN. This position is responsible for working on a wide variety of survey and design projects with multiple teams from offices across the company’s footprint.
Additional responsibilities of the Survey Technician include:
- Develop surface models and work with survey data within AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Reduce field notes and compute traverses
- Prepare preliminary designs for less complex construction projects
- Prepare layout work for field survey crews on construction projects
- Sets preliminary and final grades
- Interprets survey data for mapping while creating cross-sections and templates
- Assist in the collection of survey data and completion of field surveys
Specific qualifications for the Survey Technician include:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Coursework at a vocational school including engineering technology
- Three (3) years of experience as an Engineering Technician or CADD Technician
- Proficiency with AutoCAD Civil 3D, latest version
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Valid driver’s license
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & long-term disability insurance
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!
RealStreet is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.