Various locations in, USA 49008 US
Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As a leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
We currently have a great assignment for a Traveling Superintendent. This individual will support our client, a growing government contracting firm based out of Kalamazoo, MI, with all site locations currently throughout the US. The position provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes paid holidays, paid time off, an extensive insurance plan and a 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match.
Additional responsibilities for the Traveling Superintendent include:
- Working in conjunction with Project Manager and Construction Project Coordinator to plan, schedule and organize daily activities
- Establishing design, budget and schedule guidelines
- Responsible for subcontractor management
- Monitoring field compliance, to include overseeing safety procedures and tracking safety deviations
- Overseeing project completion
Specific qualifications for the Traveling Superintendent include:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably with a construction management focus
- One (1) or more years of construction superintendent experience is required, government or military base project experience is preferred
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite including Microsoft Project, preferably version 2019 and up
- Familiarity with construction management software, such as SAGE 100
- Authorized to work in the US
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & long term disability insurance
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!
RealStreet is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.